Leak-a-Weigh, Gas Cylinder Monitoring
The solution to 24/7 monitoring of compressed gas cylinders.
The unit comprises of a mounting base incorporating a load cell – PCB and Alarm Relay.
When the cylinder is mounted on the 50mm high base plate the unit is electronically calibrated to set the gross weight and the alarm level.
The system will then continuously monitor for any leakage and at a predetermined level will activate the local indicator panel and send a signal via the relay unit to the alarm panel which may be local and/ or remote. When connected in series up to 20 units can be linked to a single indicator panel.
Advantages of Leak–a–Weigh
- There are no mechanical components requiring service or maintenance.
- Units can be interrogated via the fitted ‘D’ Connector to verify calibration and cylinder content.
- The units are not affected by temperate variations in the range -5 to + 50 Deg C
- Reduced maintenance and service costs.
- Can be retrofitted to existing extinguishing systems.
- Comprehensive records can be produced to show that the system has been regularly maintained and that there is no leakage.
- Leaking cylinders can be identified and replaced, ensuring that full design concentration levels are always achieved in the case of actuation of the system.